SBI PO Interview Admit Card 2022: The SBI PO Interview Hall Ticket 2022 has been announced by the State Bank of India (SBI). So, before coming to the Interview, candidates must check and get the SBI PO Admit Card 2022 by using their Registration No. / Roll No. and Password / DOB(DD-MM-YY) on the official website at sbi.co.in or through the direct link provided below.
The State Bank of India (SBI) officials have posted the Interview Admit Card download link for the Recruitment of Probationary Officers against the Advt. No. CRPD/PO/2021-22/18 on the official website @sbi.co.in. And the officials intend to have the interview on February 16th, 2022. For the convenience of the candidates, we have provided a direct link to get the Admit Card below.
Details about SBI PO Admit Card 2022
|Organisation Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Vacancy Name||Probationary Officers (PO)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Examination Name
- Name of Exam Centre
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Signature of candidate and exam counsellor
- Exam Centre Code
- Test Centre Address
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Name of the Candidate
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Post Name
- Candidate Photograph
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Candidate Roll Number
Required Documents For SBI PO Interview 2022
Below is the list of documents from which at least one has to be carried to the examination hall along with the SBI PO Admit Card 2022.
- Employee ID
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- PAN Card
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How to Download SBI PO Interview Admit Card 2022?
- Applicants go to the official website @sbi.co.in.
- In this web page Move to the Career section in that select Latest Announcement section.
- Here click the Interview Call Letter link under the Recruitment of Probationary Officers against the Advt. No. CRPD/PO/2021-22/18 text.
- Again a new window will be open.
- Here enter your Registration No / Roll No, Password / DOB(DD-MM-YY), Captcha and press the login button.
- Now, your Interview Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check and download the Admit Card.
- Take a hard copy for Interview purposes.